Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 3

Today was a stress free day! We had a day full of smiles, laughs, and even some dancing. We made the long hours of work into a fun time. That is why I love this group so much; they are my friends and family for life. No matter how bad the day is going there is always someone right there to lighten up the mood and put a smile on your face. Even though we have not had much sleep at all and have had a huge workload, there is no other place I would rather be. From jamming out while doing our rations to singing a long together in the van, I realized that this is where I am supposed to be. When we were all in the van singing along together and being goofy, I felt something. I don’t quite know how to describe it, but it was amazing and I will never forget that moment. My soul was free and I believe and hope everyone else felt the same. I am so fortunate to be apart of such a vibrant, amazing, and hardworking group. I know we can make it through anything


-Cheyenne Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment