Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 4

So today was our last day at Horn Field Campus and I don't think our group couldn't be more ready to be immersed by Mother Nature. This is the moment we have been preparing for since January. I could not feel more ready even if I don't have all the equipment, but hey that's why God graced us with a Cabelas, and that's beyond the point here. I sit here writing this five hours before we leave trying to stave off this stomach ache from drinking a two liter of Mountain Dew and I cant stop thinking about how special this group is. we go from the low lows to laughing until we start crying. We all have each others backs even with emotions running with the overwhelming feeling inside of us especially with all the work that's in store for us. But hey that's why were doing this. We don't want a walk in the park, were in it for the challenge and I know we are ready for this eye opening experience. So I leave you this quote that reminds me about ECOEE from Vince Lombardi.

“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious



- Kenny Bambini

No comments:

Post a Comment