Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/4/14


We started our day waking up at J-tree. We did not get to go climbing but I guess that is just the way it was supposed to be. I sat navigator in Jeff’s van while driving to SDSU. Jeff and I talked about Paul Petzoldt and how he had lived a rich life. I would like to say that I am also living a rich life. I am in San Diego state about to go hiking and sea kayaking. The end of this journey is soon but still days and days away; days that should be cherished and explored. I can see the big picture with ECOEE and I am in no rush for it to be over, and I can only hope that my ECOEE brothers and sisters feel the same. Jim is a character that has character and I appreciate what he has done for ECOEE since 2002. “let everything happen to you, beauty and terror , just keep going, no feeling is final” Rainer Maria Rilke.
May we all be well, happy and peaceful.

-Haley Brasile  

No comments:

Post a Comment