Saturday, October 18, 2014

10/13/14

Aint nothing but a bathroom party as I would say. If you have never been on ECOEE you will never understand the late nights with friends feeding off the sparse electrical outlets. Moving on to a clever note now in our day. Today we ventured to Red Cliff Ascent which is a program that rehabilitates troubled teens and adults. How they run the program was really interesting from their rewards and prizes for accomplishing goals to letting the adults walk out of the program if they feel the need to walk away. As our day progressed we soon found ourselves at Marve’s eating milkshakes and as Calvin Broadus would probably say “But to what we loved that shake.” So today we leave the beautiful state of Utah and as Sean “Diddy” Combs would say “I’ll be missing you.” My experience in Utah was something that I will never forget. But we must move on with our journey. Our short journey in Nevada ended at Cathedral Gorge State Park. Yeah I’d say this place is pretty cool and all it just has freaking sweet caves. Well I need to leave this bathroom and go now until next I will see you later.  

-Kenny Bambini

No comments:

Post a Comment