Tuesday, October 7, 2014

10/4/14


So here we are with the rhymes again
And here I am waiting for my mind to begin.
We’re getting deep into ECOEE so deep I hope you can swim
We’re treading water now don’t give up on a whim.
Oh the places we visit, oh the places we’ll see
Guaranteed wherever we go we’ll hear from the lady of the trees (Haley).
As for Endangered and Invasive Species I’m sorry
You’d be better off with a guide on a safari.
I’m spending my time doing homework and not seeing the sights
This really sucks and is a constant fight.
But it is what it is and here I am
I do not like these green eggs and ham.
I do not like them not one bit
But im trying hard to be on top of it.
Its probably true when we say that the rest of our time will fly by
And by the end of this class we will have grown so high.
It’ll be hard NOT to think more of ourselves
Ask anyone else at Western to pack the trailer shelves.
Sure it doesn’t seem like much but at first it was hard
The flop has been laid , in your hand are the cards.
How will you play the hand you’ve been dealt?
Will you work harder to be better or simply just melt?
Like what apparently Mr. Wetmore said, if you’re not getting better you’re getting worse
So will you choose to live and get better or submit to the hearse?
This is OUR group OUR time don’t you want to be performing
Because it seems like everyone’s content just storming.
In the notes in my phone I had wrote something crazy
We could be the best group in the world if we stopped being lazy.
We’ve reached that point where we’re getting use to things being hard
But we need to dig deeper and go harder than hard.
If you’re not working on something you’re not helping the group
You might as well be off in the woods taking a poop.
So this is me asking nicely to constantly be working
Be working as much as Miley is twerking.
Be working on the group but more on yourself
And if you don’t know what needs work, maybe ask for some help.
I’m finally done I am now going to sleep
The rocks were really cool at the eaters of the sheep.



No comments:

Post a Comment