Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 7

August 22, 2014

For me, starting something is the hardest part. Starting ECOEE was hard just as starting this journal was hard. I am not a fan of guns but I really enjoyed Andrew’s gun interpretations. He knew a lot about his topics just like we do, right? I feel now like I really should have gone on that Zipline. We didn’t know it at the time but we had three hours to spare. The car crash that backed us up is nothing to joke about and we should all send out our best wishes to the people involved with the crash. During our wait we were sleeping, eating or working on ECOEE school work. I was one of the sleepers and this unfortunately led to a cranky wake up. Just like owning up to our chores and mistakes; we also have to own up to our emotions and then do something about it. Greg gave me some sleepy tea and that cured my cranky emotions. I have to take the time to thank Cassidy for sitting us all down at the table to talk to us. I remember Cheyenne expressing how when we were all singing in the van, that was her ah ha moment; went she realized this is where she was supposed to be. Well last night while we were all sitting down at the table I had my ah ha moment. Each one of us are meant to be here and have an irreplaceable place in the group. Ok so I change my mind because ending things is the hardest part for me, I could go on forever. Just like ending this journal is hard; ending ECOEE is going to be incredibly hard. That time will be here before we know so we better appreciate the time we have.

-Haley Brasile 

No comments:

Post a Comment